Date : 14-Feb-2020
Requirement at Construction of Extradosed PSC Bridge over River Brahmaputra connecting Guwahati and North Guwahati with Segmental super steel and well-found construction, viaduct with Pile & segmental superstructure approaches.
- Environment Specialist: Graduate/ Post Graduate having minimum experience of 15 years of similar work. Responsible for preparation and overall administration of the environmental requirements including monitoring of the contractor’s compliance to the EMP.
- Quality Assurance Manager: Graduate/ Post Graduate (Civil) having minimum of 15 years of experience in similar filed. Responsible for quality assurance of the work as a whole in terms of the line of command and shall have authority to report directly to Head Quarter.
- Highway Engineer: Graduate/ Diploma (Civil) with minimum 15 years of experience in construction of Highways understanding schedules, visiting sites for design purpose, preparation of BOQ/w.r.t codes, specifications and drawing,
- Planning Engineer (HO and Project Site): Graduate/Post Graduate minimum 15 Years’ of experience, having experience of MS office or other advance software/ work planning, work programme, estimating the quantities from drawing, work out the requirement as per the programme.
- Senior Accountant: Bcom/Mcom/C.A Inter/ICWA Inter having minimum 15 years of experience .capable to handle books of accounts. Knowledge of GST/Income Tax, Tally accounting package.
Salaries and benefits will commensurate with the merits and shall be best in the Industry.
To apply email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org